• What is IV Therapy?
IV Therapy is a procedure that replaces and replenishes essential vitamins and nutrients given through an intravenous drip.
• What are the benefits of IV Therapy?
- Correction of deficiencies.
- Improves immune function.
- Improves antioxidant status.
- Reduces oxidative damage.
- Improves overall health and wellness.
- 100% absorption of vitamins and nutrients..
• What is the difference between IV therapy and Vitamin/Wellness shots?
IV Therapy allows larger doses of vitamins and nutrients to be delivered to the body, allowing benefits and effects to last longer than an injection. IV Therapy also provides hydration and is the quickest form of absorption. IV Therapy is recommended for hangovers, dehydration, fatigue, and coughs & colds.
• How long does an IV Therapy Visit take?
The procedure usually takes about 40 mins. The procedure can take up to 60 minutes for 1st-time patients. You will have full mobility of your hands, so feel free to bring your cellphone and tablet. We provide free wifi.
• Does IV Therapy hurt?
You will have a needle inserted into your vein, so there may be slight discomfort or pressure during the insertion at the entry point. During the drip, you should feel no pain.
• Who cannot receive IV therapy?
Patients with kidney or active liver disease should not receive IV therapy. We also cannot treat pregnant or nursing patients. Patients with milk or lactose allergy cannot have glutathione in their drip.
• How often should I receive IV Therapy treatments?
It is recommended to receive treatments as needed. If you are vitamin deficient, you can do vitamin/wellness shots in between IV Therapy treatments. If you prefer to have a regular regimen, once a month IV Therapy treatments are recommended.
• Do I need to book an appointment?
Appointments are not required. Walk-ins are always welcome. Please note, we do take our last walk-in for IV Therapy at 3:30 PM every Monday-Saturday.